2012年9月16日

The heart that once truly loves never forgets




You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 


present love demands is love. 


The heart that once truly loves never forgets. 


Take away love, and our earth is a tomb. 


Passionate love is aquenchless thirst. 


My heart is with you. 


Love warms more than a thousand fires. 


Love understands love; it needs no talk. 


Love me little and love me long. 


life has become richer by the love that has been lost.


in such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you.


for our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom i miss so much.


First impression of you is most lasting.


Every day without you is like a book without pages.


Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.


Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic. 


Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful. 


沒有留言: