2012年9月16日

I’ll think of you every step of the way




To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. 

It’s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.


I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.


Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 


Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 


just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have. 


It is better bo have love and lost than never to have loved at all. 


I’ll think of you every step of the way. 


My heart is with you. 


You make my heart smile. 


Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys? 


To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic. 

沒有留言: